29 November 2012

Day 10 – What’s in your bag?

Hello, how are you tonight? I'm feeling little tired and sick, but also quite happy. I didn't come here just chitchat (although I will do it..∑( ̄Д ̄;) ), it's time for "day 10"! I suppose that it's about my lolita bag, not my school bag?

"I'll choose you ~ ! to show what I stuff into my bag.."
*add some magical effects*


Some make up products to keep my face in order (powder, kohl, lip gloss, I don't know why I've lipstick brush here..), Hello Kitty- pocket mirror, ugly and boring wallet, and phone with dirty screen, which is also broken now.

~ BONUS! ~


I will always found some random stuff from my bags/pockets/pencil cases.. that's isn't exception!
Three pen, memory stick, some coins, broken ring. I mean.. what you do with memory stick in your lolita bag..  and that's for school stuff. Maybe the most random thing what my friends have found from my pencil case is battery, vitamin pills and unused eye shadow brush. ヘ(゚∀゚ヘ) Yay, keep going! 

That's all. For the first (and second?) meet up I've also taken my diary with me. (o ̄∀ ̄o)/ But yep, that's all right now! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !