I've to highlight, that these are only my thoughts and opinion, from my own little view. Others are maybe seeing those things in different way or something, but ora yeah, that's my blog and my view of those things. ("Hate-post", pain in my ass!)
10 things you hate in lolita
1. I hate how impractical lolita actually is. I mean, I can wear it only when is "special day", I could not wear it at school. And I don't think that only short trip to local market is enough good reason to just dress up lolita! Alright, maybe I get then attention when I just sweep everything from shelf to floor? But naaah, I don't think that's worth of it. (No, I'm not fan of casual lolita.. even it would be answer to my problem) (So - I've make this problem, but blah.)
2. That's hard, I've nothing to write.. Of course I would complain "how hard it's to find item XXXX in color XXX", but I like that haunting.. Well, of course when some convention is coming and I don't find new socks it would be little "aaaaaarghhhhhhh!!!!", but I don't hate it? Also I would cry "my petti hates me", 'cause I really believe it hates me.. Oh actually.. I hate my beloved petti; it's waist is too big. But I would fix it. So, that's not problem.
3. I hate shipping time; it's always toooooooo long. I'm impatient person already, and when it comes to something like waiting some purchase; I'm jumping on walls.
Just skip it with that way!
8. Uhm.. Sometimes I get that feeling, that "ok u're lolita, but why the fuck u like pics with boobs and bras and boys kissing each other why the f y u try to be Japanese kawaii shit?" or "u said that u're lolita but why the f u have that kind of nature/temperament u should be just quiet and act cute" It makes me just.. ugh.. I mean, lolita is fashion, not some cute home pet race, or nothing like that. I mean, we're also humans. Every lolita doesn't like things what I mentioned a few lines ago, but why be butt hurt because of it?
Especially that "y u try to be Japanese", oh heloouuu grow up, are then some Asian trying to be American if he/she wears jeans, or is she/he trying to be Swedish is she/he bleach his/her hair blonde?? (ok, I'm butt hurt with that issue.. No matter what.) Or hell yes, am I trying to be Saami if I like sautéed reindeer or something, geeeez.
9. Uhm.. I think I'm said too much already. I hate making hate-list, although it is part of that freaking long lasting challenge.
10. This fact, that I always want to make these posts in little hours of morning, or on the school day mornings, when you just should take care of your school bag, not making "I hate this shit in lolita"-post.
So, have a nice day. I've to go now.