19 January 2013

Cchuboi's Wardrobe pt. 1

Okayy! Let's take short round to my wardrobe! I'll make this in two sections; no! I'm not saying that I've that much stuff, but.. I take those photos little bit odd order. I'm saying that I took so so so many photos, that this one is already picture heavy!

Let's stop this chitchatting and take a look..

Angelic Pretty's Wonder Party and some heart pocket skirt
Baby the Stars Shine Bright's  The World's Most Adorable Dog And The Most Delicious Frappe (ALRIGHT! I admit! I'll never remember that print's name! ) and handmade skirt
Finnish brand's Sweet-Sweet's JSK

Angelic Pretty's Colorful Heart and some polka dotted JSK, also from AP

Angelic Pretty's Dreamy Dollhouse & Miracle Candy (My two favorites ♥)

AP's Yumemiru Macaron

BABY's & AP's cutsews

AP, BABY, Anna House

Bolero from BABY

Jacket from ZARA (second hand) and brooch Angelic Pretty
Alright! That's everything right now, second part comes as soon as possible!
Bye byee ~ !

2 comments:

  1. kauniita :)
    Kauanko meni koota vaatekaappisi täyteen ihanuuksia?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia! (:
      Joku parisen vuotta nyt noita on tullut koottua komeroon. :D

      Delete

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !