24 March 2013

Someday ~

Some idea's about bedroom ||  photos from we♥it

Hi ~ !  Haha, that's bit different post than usually.. I'm stuck with my bedroom's decoration. I've sosososo many plans, but I'm so picky, and maybe too tender to grab to business. (Once again!) And..! I don't want to do nothing radical (what this situation really needs!) because I might get a roommate..! ♥ It would be dream come true.

What you think about that, if I'll make also not so lolita-related posts here? I'm yearning to blog something, but unfortunately I haven't really much changes to wear lolita. And oh yes, if you have some ideas what I would post, tell me please! ♥

Have a nice start to new week!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwws olis taivaallista asua tommosessa huoneessa <3 Ihanaa jos rupeaisit laittaa tänne lifestyle tyyppisiä postauksia ^^ en tietenkään pakota laittamaan mutta olisi kiva kuulla :) hyvää seuraavan viikon alkua sinne ruudun toiselle puolelle myös~<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Äläpä muuta sano.. sellane prinsessahuone kiitos nyt. ♥ Voin miettiä tuota, tässä lifestylessä nyt muuta ole kuin kissat. (: Mutta kiitos ehdotuksestasi!

      Delete

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !