19 April 2013

Outfit for Easter ~ !

Hi ~ ! How's your week going right now?

 I now I know, Easter was something like.. million years ago, but never mind about it, I'll still show my outfit for Easter. It's better to late than never?

When I was pulled out that outfit I was like "oh yeah, now you're trying some meido lolita???", hahahha. No no, just kidding, I didn't try to make themed outfit. But you would understand my association if you see my tumblr dashboard.

Oh dear petti what's wrong with you again?
skirt, socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
blouse: handmade by my school mate
headwear: handmade by me (so so so many years ago..)
wristcuffs: Chocomint
and shoes from Bodyline.

But that's everything for this time! I've to hurry up to school to meet my customer! 
Thank you for your time!

8 comments:

  1. Voihan kun oot söpis! ♡

    Vaikken tiedäkään asiayhteyttä, tykkäilen kovin sisäkkö-sun muista asuista ja uniformuista! ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia. (>////<)

      En tiedä kuinka tumblr:ssa vaikutat, mutta meidoja ja seifukuja sieltä kyllä löytyy. :D

      Delete
  2. AWWWW~ kuinka söpö pääsiäis asuuu :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suloinen asu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is also so cute !! I'm a big fan of apron in lolita <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie~! Aprons in lolita are really cute!

      Delete

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !