07 August 2013

GEO Grang Grang Choco & ULTRA CK105

Hi  ~ ! I haven't much to say (but my sleeping pattern is so so fu*ked up just right now..), but that post is little bit different than usually. This post is about my circle lenses purchases back to June! I've used circle/ lenses/contact lenses for now something like five years, so I've somekind of experience now?

But nevermind about my backstory with lenses (I'm almost blind without glasses/contacts..).

That was my second time when I purchased my lenses from PinkyParadise, before I'm purchased couple of times from EyeCandy (back then store was called Eyecandylens or something like that..!)

on the left: GEO Grang Grang Choco and on the left: GEO ULTRA CK105

Upper row: GEO Grang Grang Choco (diameter 14,2 mm) lower row: GEO ULTRA CK105 (diameter 14,8 mm)

upper: Grang Grang Choco, lower ULTRA CK105
And that "white thing" in right contact, is just reflection!

I really like black circle lenses, and while I was looking for photos for this post, I noticed that I really prefer black circles while wearing lolita! That was second time when I've bought those GEO ULTRA CK105-lenses, they're comfortable. Unfortunately in those lenses have that really thick black border, which stands out. But it's not that bad as it's in blue/brown circle, ugh no.

That was first time when I purchased something from Grang Grang-series, even it's rather popular.. And I really understand why! Those lenses was really really comfortable in my eyes! And that color really matched and become one with my own eye color!

But now.. Both pairs of lenses are getting old and I'm looking for new pair.

Hahaha, I know that isn't proper "review", because I haven't photos of lenses in use.. Maybe someday.
But thank you for your time! ♥ And hiiiii ~ !! To new follower!

6 comments:

  1. I do know some others friends that have tried the GEO ones and very happy to use the same. After wearing a few times, I realized the same. These geo lenses are cool and very cheap. Contact Lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai!~ I love your blog :3
    What brand of circle lenses would you recommend? :0 I've been thinking about getting a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. Thank you for your sweet words!
      I would recommend GEO's circle lenses, I've used them most and they are comfortable and color vibrancy is good. ^ ^

      Delete
  3. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! I've to keep that site on my mind. ^^

      Delete

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !