03 November 2013

As casual as..

What... Blogger just.. fucked up the quality of these photos?! No-Hhh, blogger, why? Like, it isn't enough that the natural light is somewhere else than in these latitudes. I'm sorry, I'm - again - just rambling here. But yeah, believe or not, I've had rather good day today ~ we went with my roommate to Kätevä, Tekevä & Lukeva- fair (not so awesome fair, but hey, if school says you go, then you go, right?), and that was great opportunity dress bit better.


Jacket, boots - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Skirt, bag - Angelic Pretty
Tights - some local market

Cardigan - flea market
Blouse - handmade
Bow - Chocomint



Goosh, how much I could hate my own nose?? But yeah, I tried to take better close up-photo of my make up, but there's only my nose and hand, still better than nothing? kkkkk ~

Aaaaaand big *welcome* to the new follower!

That's everything for this time, thank you for your patience with me.


2 comments:

  1. Näytätpäs nätiltä! ^__^
    ..jotenkin ihan erinäköinen, ei ois välttis heti tunnistanu ekasta kuvasta. :P

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, itteäkin vähän naurattaa miten muukalaiselta näytän omaan silmääni.. ^^ Mutta kiitoksia. ^^

      Delete

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !