23 November 2013

Dreamy Dollhouse

Hi ~ ! Right now I'm not sure what I should write to you.. Ehheee-h... My week was rather busy: my on-the job learning period is nearing its end: next Wednesday will be the last day! Because of that I've tried my best to show them how hardworking I really am, and how I'm learnt the house's rules! (how bruised I really am..)

Well.. Today is my only one "day off", so I dressed up, in the simply way again. I'm really sorry about that low quality of (phone) pics, my camera didn't focus to me at all. But hey, Dreamy Dollhouse, long time no see! (Ohmy.. Last time I wore that jsk was on last February: Desucon Frostbite 2013 (Sunday)! geez.. long time no see indeed. )

I've to buy new riding equipment, I'm pretty sure that I was pretty odd sight when I was trying different helmets and testing how different riding crops and gloves sits into my hand.



jsk & blouse: Angelic Pretty
boots & headbow: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Bag: local store
Tights: eBay


Now I'm just chilling at home, and waiting my friend to spend time with me. Thank you for your time, and welcome welcome new followers ~ ! Take a seat, I've some chocolate here! kkkk ~ 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Love the dress and the boots ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! Dreamy Dollhouse is really freaking cute, I agree with you ~ ! And boots also. ^^

      Delete

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !