21 December 2013

Shopping & stuff

Hi ~ !

I'm feeling rather.. lazy bum right now, this morning I arrived to Lapland. ♥ Aaaaand... I'm too tired to even function properly, I'm just waiting it's time to go sleep and next morning I'm going to bake some stuff for Christmas Eve and blablablabla blaaaaa. Yeah, shuddup Cchuboi already!! Yeah, please.

So, even I'm stressed a living soul out of my body, I've made some shopping. kkkk ~ I've also made some patterns and crafting for my lolita wardrobe, and maybe I'll show them when I'm back home. What you think about it?



But, thank you again for your time (and patience with me!), and 

Merry Christmas! 




2 comments:

  1. Ihania hankintoja! ..ja oih..lappi!! Kateus! ♥
    Näytä ihmeessä jutskeleita, kunhan pääset kotiin. ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, jahka niskajumista selvitään! Mutta kyllä, on ihanaa olla jälleen täällä ja omien porukoidensa seurassa vielä ♥

      Delete

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !