30 January 2015

LBC: My Lolita Room

Hi ~ ! 

I'm still alive uhhuhh, and I'm starting this blogging year with Lolita Blog Carnival's post. The theme is "my lolita room", and because I'm living one room apartment, which isn't that small but either that big, you will see almost all my living space. Please, don't get too disappointed with me now!



I've divided my apartment to two part, now there's "bedroom" (on the left side, computer, sewing machine, bedroom = working corner, not that cute or interesting you know) and "living room" on the left.







That was my "lolita room", I've still lots of ideas for apartment, and I'm waiting the right time to make them true! Do have you any thoughts about that post, or any others, leave comment please!


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful room ^^ Plentiful light, white and soooo perfect!!!

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm rather happy how that living room area turned to be in the end! ^^

      Delete
  2. Super cute!! It looks so airy and quaint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the white color makes its tricks!

      Delete

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !