20 May 2015

♠ Popcult Helsinki ♠

Hi ~ !


And long time no see! I'm sorry for this unexpected hiatus from blogging, but my computer said "sayonara" some time ago, and because of that blogging has been.. bit off lately! Also, I've been buttcrazy busy during last month, but now everything seems so, so much better.

Sooo, Popcult Helsinki was hold already month or something like that ago! It was the main event of Popcult Day, which was like first taste of what Popcult Helsinki will serve to you! Of course I felt bit outsider here, because I'm not that great fan of popular cultures, as TV-series or games - of course I watch if my friends are watching (hence, Supernatural season 1 is maratoned "already"!) or play with them if they're playing (hence I've kicked their asses on Mortal Kombat!), or just scream behind their back because horros games ain't my thing. ;_; Which I enjoy is reading. But nevertheless, I was really pleased with that convention, and really delighted with quest of honor Jarmo Koski (actor/voice actor, acted as Winnie the Pooh and Alfred J. Kwak! Also has given voice to Captain Haddock, Simpson's Moe and Passepartout) , Another Castle and Polygon Black (video game metal, video game music but metal version!) Okay, I was bit excited about those three!

My dear Ex-Roommate was crashing over and she kindly took my outfit pictures! I'm sorry that I look that grumpy here, but I was feeling bit shaky, I haven't eaten for long time and blood sugar was so low that I was afraid I'll collapse. ;_;

Popcult Helsinki was during Saturday and Sunday, but on last day I was looking like local hobo, because I was heading to sleep on friend's coach, and on next morning I had really early morning shift, so yeeeah, just one outfit this time!


skirt & blouse Angelic Pretty
bag Baby the Stars Shine Bright
shoes Bodyline
socks local store
headwear Chocomint, made by me


Here, have some derpherp as an apology and welcome to new followers! ♥ I'll be back as soon as possible with Hellocon post!

10 comments:

  1. Your coords always look amazing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my >//////< Thank you for your opinion!

      Delete
  2. Love this coord!!

    xx DearDollies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still bit unsure with the color black tho... :P

      Delete
  3. I love what you've done with the pink and black together, it matches really well ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to go wrong when playing with two colors, but thank you for your opinion! ♥

      Delete
  4. Ihana asu! sun helmat on aina eeppisen leveät! Tykkään ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitooos! Aina pitää santsata helmoissa! ^^

      Delete

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !