02 February 2016

Chocolate Roses aka shoppings

The Spring is coming! I can feel it in my bones (it's raining, it's icy, gray, cold, wet..)! Because when the spring is nearing I find my blogging spirit again! Please, don't say that duuude it's February.. 
This time, I'm coming with small purchases, I'm still waiting couple of items, but not sure when I'm getting them, why not to show these babies then??





Rose Toilette in Pink (JSK & bonnet) - Angelic Pretty, 2007


Royal Creamy Chocolate in Mocha (JSK) - Angelic Pretty, 2014



I've backstory for Royal Creamy Chocolate.. I bought it from Closet Child, it was Sunday when it was released on said website. I had cruel 10ish hours shift at work and I was spending lunch time and sobbing something over Facebook to my friend, while waiting to CC to update. And le gasp, it updated! And there it was, that dream dress of mine! "Eeeehhh that's so cheap?!?!? How the fucking damaged it it?! NOT DAMAGED?! There must be some catch.." I had sinking feel about it, and decided to message about it to my friend, mostly thinking about the price. Said friend said go for it!! My break was nearing its end and I've to hurry, and then I decided, while catching my next mission, that the hell, I'll buy it. And tattadaa it's here!

Have you lately bought something nice?
And till the next time! ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. Iiihania ostoksia! Kumpikin mekko on aika rakkautta*_* laita jompikumpi huomen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #ootd for tomorrow planned already ;)

      Delete
  2. Ihanat mekot <3
    Tuo Royal Creamy Chocolate -printti on mun mieleen. Kotiuttaisin sen koska tahansa omaankin kaappiin jos tilaisuus tulisi eteen ;u;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia kiitoksia :) Ymmärrän hyvin, sormet oikein syyhysi kun tajusi että hetkonen..! Niitä on nyt aika paljon liikenteessä että silmät tarkkoina vain!

      Delete

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !