11 February 2016

I've no hair spay and it's raining.

Hello ~ ! It's finally some dressing up time (and post kek)! Finland's winter back fired and it's like early spring here with its singing birds and raining.. Oh gosh I miss spring, I like only autumn little bit better than spring, how about you?

Because every one of my current wigs (two, yay), are looking like old carcasses on the side of motorway I decided to leave them alone and try to do something with my own.. Without hair spray!? When it was raining?! Gosh, it was doomed from the start..



On the last week I shortly met with Saga, day's agenda was #ootd pictures and shared tea kettle @TheOunce while discussing over hot topics like mental disorders & blogging, and! I learnt that no one reads my writings, so I'll keep it simple this time as my outfit was.

Haha just kidding! I'll be rambling oh how I love this dress, everytime when watching its print, I find something new! Super exciting! Lately I found that there's lacy lock in shape of butterfly, and above it is ribbon, which I've been thinking as parchment, but no, it's also tied as ribbon so yeah!

Have you been finding new details on your dresses lately?

6 comments:

  1. Waah olit kyl niin upeus mut heyy mis ne naamakuvat ne oli söpöi! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mä näytin liikaa mun äidilta ja hitto kun mun päänahka on niin sairaalloisen vaalee et itteeki ällötti. :''D Mut kiitos, olit iteki niin ihanan kesäinen <3 uusiks pian!

      Delete
  2. Voi apua, miksi en ole tähän sun ihanaan blogiin aiemmin törmännyt, täytyy kyllä lisätä tämä mun blogilistalle! Sun tyyli on ihana! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Kiitokset ja tervetuloa seuraan vaan!

      Delete
  3. Sulla on kyllä todella mainio tapa kirjoittaa :)) Aina piristää

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww kiitos! Kommenttisi piristi päivääni!

      Delete

Thank you for your time to write a comment ~ !